Auto detailing involves servicing your vehicle through a thorough exterior wash, polish and wax. The interior is vacuumed and dusted. The tires are cleaned and treated. This is far more than just a car wash. Our professional detail work is done by hand by our employees who have been trained to care for your car or truck. We only use high quality products. This is a labor-intensive service that brings your vehicle back to its original beauty.
Exterior Auto Detailing
- Wash and Dry – Your vehicle will be sprayed with a special cleaner, hand washed, thoroughly rinsed, and wiped down by hand. The rims, door handles and all glass will be hand washed.
- Claying – A clay bar is used to wipe down the exterior. This will remove any residue from the hand washing. This will also provide a clean, smooth surface and will increase the work of polish and wax.
- Polishing – Using a special abrasive compound, the surface will be buffed. This will also remove any small layers of deposits. An added advantage is that any small scratches will seem to disappear.
- Waxing – In order to seal the exterior in its now clean state, we will add a protective layer. This will either be a sealant or a wax.
Depending on your needs, we will also be able to touch up some of the paint and trim. We have the facilities to detail the engine including pressure cleaning. Headlights can be polished to remove the scratches and provide better illumination. Small chips in the windshield can be repaired. We are also able to do minor body work like bumpers.
Interior Auto Detailing
- Vacuum – All of the seats, including crevices, carpets, floor mats are vacuumed to remove dirt, sand or other debris. We will also clean the headliner. Any trunk space or rear cargo area are also thoroughly cleaned.
- Scrubbing – If the carpeting or seats are particularly soiled, we will use specialized scrubbing techniques or use a steam cleaner to remove as much as possible.
- Glass – The inside of all glass, windshield, side windows and back window will be cleaned to a streak free shine.
- Leather – Any leather trim or upholstery are carefully cleaned with a soap specially designed for this purpose.
- Scent – As a final gesture, the interior will be sprayed to leave a clean, fresh aroma.
You should allow around four or five hours to accomplish this detail work. It is our goal to give your automobile or truck the highest level of care and protection. We are careful to use the correct techniques to give you the final product you deserve.
Importance of Detailing
Taking your vehicle through an automated car wash will remove surface dirt, but it is nothing to compare with the thoroughness of detailing. Our auto detailing services in Ottawa helps to protect the vehicle’s interior and exterior from the elements. It will extend the life of the car or truck and will show a good return at the time of trade in.
Contact us for an appointment to help maintain your investment by professional upkeep on your car.